Using keyboard shortcuts can be an effective way to save time while working with ManagementStudio. To help you boost your productivity, here’s a quick overview of popular keyboard shortcuts:
- Global Search: CTRL+G
- From anywhere in ManagementStudio you can use this shortcut to popup a search box and find Apps/Users/ Devices etc.
- Reload Grid: CTRL+R
- This will reload the grid, keeping the existing filters.
- New Item: CTRL+N
- Depending on the module you are in this will pop up the new App, User, Device etc. window.
- New [Tab-Item]: CTRL+N
- Depending on the active tab CTRL+N will try to create a new item in that tab. E.g a Contact, Detect, Task etc.
- Save: CTRL+S
- Will save changes to the current tab.
- Reload: CTRL+R
- Will reload the current tab.
We hope this helps you get the most out of ManagementStudio. If you have any questions or requests for keyboard shortcuts that you would like to see, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team.